Yellow. The color of sunshine, and summertime, and that’s what I am dreaming of right now. Listen to “Kiss Me” by Sixpence None the Richer, and look at pictures of brightly colored fruit; it will add some much longed for summertime to your day.
(Summer: please great me soon, I love you and miss you)
A teasing hint of sunshine, and my comfy-cozy weekend mocks. (That my little brother is jealous of)
My sock monkey, I have a deep affection for him.
Waking up to fresh blueberry muffens on a Sunday morning.
Listen to “Good LIfe” by One Republic, listen to it all day.
New favorite in the closet: Red wellies from J. Crew
A quirky red necklace to spice up a simple outfit
Highlights from this week:
- Getting my desktop hard drive fixed, and having Mac not charge me for it.
- Spending time with my sister-in-law
- Coming home to my sister and brother-in-law being at my house.
- My new shower curtain (!!!!!!!)
- Dropping my phone by the mailbox on my way home, and not releasing it until the next evening. Thanks to Apple for making hearty iPhones, it was totally fine.
- Finishing my memory books of 2011
- Listening to Taylor Swift’s “Ours”, and “Good LIfe” by One Republic
- The sunshine peeking through my window in the morning
Cheers for now.
I wanted to remember 2011. Finding the best way was the question. I take a bunch of pictures, but not a ton of my personal life. When it comes to keeping my life inorder, and documenting my iPhone gets all the credit. Between Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, I had happy-snappy pictures to boot; so I printed them. I printed 183 pictures off my phone, memories out the ears! Everything from a new pair of shoes, to packing to to go Italy, and everything in between.
I just pasted the pictures in the Moleskine, one for last winter/spring, one for summer, and one for fall/this winter, and wrote short quirky captions.
A cheater’s scrapbook.
A foggy cold December day, two people in love, Crown Point Vista House, a pretty bridal party, and no cars in the parking lot, and a supportive family. It was a good day.
(and happy new year!)